Full Screen Accordion Style Panels For Pine grow Web Editor
Kwick Panels Plugin is a full screen accordion sliding panel for Pine Grow Web Editor. Load it quickly into any pine grow project.
View the video below for a demo and how to use guide.
It is based on kwicks for jQuery.
Once you load the plugin, the Sliding Panel component will be added to the Pinegrow library panel. You can then drag and drop it into any Pinegrow project.
You can easily change the images and overlay for each panel in pine grow.
Kwicks Panels Pinegrow plugin can be used in any project you want without limitations.
DEMO, INSTALL & HOW TO USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Download Zip
- Unzip to somewhere such as C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinegrow Web Designer\frameworks
- Open Pinegrow
- Open your project or start a new one
- Click manage libraries and plugins
- Click load plugin
- Open pg.kwicks-panels.js (inside pg.kwicks-panels folder)
- Add and Activate pg.kwicks-panels.js
- A pop up will appear. Add the resources to the page or project
- The Panel component will now appear in the lib panel
- Be sure that bootstrap is activated.
- Drag the panel in and refresh the page
- To change images edit CSS of element – list panel-1, panel-2, panel-3, panel-4
- You can change the color of the overlay (kwick-overlay)
IMPORTANT UPDATE WHEN USING THIS PLUGIN
We have noticed on the latest version of this plugin, after you have installed and dragged the block in, it does not appear immediately.
To view it you, Once you drag the block in, refresh the page in Pinegrow